Κυριακή 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Marlies Moller

Recently I read an article on how meaningless is to spend money on expensive shampoos since all shampoos have almost the same ingredients.I always used Pantene ProV but lately my hair ,which is difficult to take care since their are long and thick, are frizzed and there was no way to de-frizz them. Then my mother brought me the Marlies Moller Essential Shampoo for volume and from the same line a hair lacquer for crystal shine. My hair improved immediately. What's more is that it is the only one that gave not only volume but also shape. I searched the net and found that their ingredients are from the ingredients of all other shampoos. The strangest thing is that the shampoo doesn't make any foam.So maybe the price looks ridiculous since a bottle costs around 30euros but it does work!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου