I always loved soft skin and here are some tips that will make your skin softer
- Never use razor on your body.I find it unbelievable that so many women use razor to shave their legs. It is less painful but pain is something you can get used to. I would recommend waxing or epilators, both remove hair out of the root,so you don't have to save every day and your skin remains soft. Concerning laser and other permanent techniques you should definitely be very careful because they can lead to other problems.
- While bathing use a brash to exfoliate. I use the Round Brush from Body Shop and it is just amazing.The only drawback is that it makes it extremely sensitive.
- Always use a Body Lotion to moisturize your body.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Remove rough skin with a foot file.
- Use the Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment from Body Shop. I have tried everything and this is due to the Peppermint does magic.
- If you have spare time bath twice a day.
- Wear sunscreen everyday.