Σάββατο 21 Ιανουαρίου 2012

That's Hollywood Beauty!

A boring night made a little research at the web, concerning plastic surgery and I was shocked to find that there is hardly anyone from this breathtaking Hollywood beauties that hasn't gone through plastic surgery.This is a collection of celebrities photos before their nose job.I of course own none of these images.

I think Megan Fox is the Queen of plastic surgery,she has done so many so her beauty and charm is based only on plastic surgery!

No comments. Angelina Jolie!

Scarlett Johansson

Adriana Lima.This image(from http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.tv) was my biggest shock.

Zizel Bundchen.

Blake started with that nose and I think she was beautiful with that nose too. Did anyone notice at GG season one that she had a big nose?I didn't!He current nose though makes her perfect.

Leighton Meester!Why?

Second why,Katie Holmes...

Something we have all seen.Tyra Banks!


Megan Fox2 is Nicole Kidman,who did not only have a nose job but obviously much more.

Sandra Bullock.

And that was an exotic beauty who turned to an ugly woman-for me- after nose job. Hayek's surgery for me it is the proof that plastic is in the end soulless plastic.

I couldn't resist...Marilyn Monroe! (sorry for the bad image)


Keira Knigtley.

Natalie Portman.Third why...

Charlize Theron.


It is unbelievable how the nose can fondamentaly change your appearance. I am glad I haven't found anything yet on my favorite beauty,Monica Bellucci! The question is whether we shall all go to the surgeon for a nose job at first and then for lips,cheeks e.t.c.?
The answer to this question came from a friend with a swan nose,that looked so out from her face."I am not sure.You see I've undergone nose job twice and I still think of my old nose. It was big and I could never take beautiful pictures." When she showed me her old nose,which was really big, I really thought she should have kept it,it was big but it was made to fit her face perfectly.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου