Δευτέρα 6 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Bring me that Designer(Shorts Vs Long tights)

As I have previously wrote Italians do not wear shorts and so I asked a friend why.The answer was; "Well because their not in fashion anymore and if anyone wears them now she does it because she wants to draw attention."
Firstly whoever knows the designer that abolished shorts please tell me!!I need to say a few words to him/her/them. Secondly I want also to find the designer who made fashionable long tights!Long tights! I walk around in snowy streets and this is not only in Italy,and they go around in this hideous thing called longs tights and a shirt that leaves bare the contentious issue. So all those who go practically around only in tights in the middle of winter do not like to draw attention?Fat,thin,tall,short,buff and not, all these are modest girls following high fashion??Oh Dio!!
Seriously don't you feel the cold?






I vote for shorts,they can be as provocative as I want,they are way comfortable and fashionable.Keep your latex!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου